Friday, October 8, 2010

Andy Goldsworthy

Akiva had a nature walk this morning in Temescal Canyon with his toddler program group. It happened to coincide with a book I ordered arriving in the mail, Hand To Earth: Andy Goldsworthy. Akiva has been really into our Banksy book on the coffee table, and I don't know- I guess a toddler can really relate to graffiti, but I thought I'd have a book around that had less... disruptive... examples of altering the world around us. Aren't these photos just amazing?





The nature walk was awesome too.

5 comments:

  1. klass!!! neobichno i lineyno. kak ariphmetika....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful pictures. What a positive way to teach Akiva how to influence and create. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, right? Always looking for a good book to leave around for him to discover...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Banksy! Akiva has some excellent taste. The photos are stunning, and now I feel like I need to create some art in my backyard with rocks or something.

    ReplyDelete